LapCabby Lyte Single Door Mini - Store & Charge 10 USB-C / USB-A Devices
The Lyte 10 Single Door Mini charges 10 devices up to 11″ screen size – tablets (including protective cases), mobile phones, POS devices, tooling and other chargeable equipment.
The individual Device Compartments stores devices horizontally within a compact footprint and the fast charging ensure devices are ready to go when you need them.
This unit has silent charging with a unique ventilation system and no noisy fan and
provides maximum security & safety with a lock that includes a 6-plate lever activation system and a separate lockable power compartment.
It is built to last with high-density materials, components and construction processes to withstand the busiest environments such as education, healthcare, retail, industrial and commercial.
With Support for Life with Lifetime Warranty (5 years electrical) and shipped fully assembled., what more could you ask for?
- Range: LYTE
- Type of device: Tablet
- Device screen size: Up to 11"
- Number of devices: Up to 10
- Charge & Sync: Charge only
- Type of charging: USB Type C Power Delivery and USB Type A
- Type of unit: Static unit
- Devices sit horizontally within roomy compartments to protect the device and allow space for protective cases
- Each compartment fits up to an 11″ tablet and mobile phones plus other chargeable items such as photography, tooling, POS, diagnostic equipment, e-readers
- Charges 10 devices up to 11″ screen size – tablets, mobile phones, PDAs and other chargeable items
- Equipped with a dual 10 x USB-A and 10 x USB-C charging hub
- With dual USB-A and USB-C charging, the USB-C ports provide power delivery of 30W which can fully charge a tablet in 2 hours. USB-A ports provide power delivery of 15W.
- IEC socket with 1.8m / 6ft power cord designed to snap out if pulled away from the wall to prevent damage
- Simultaneous charging of all 10 devices to ensure devices are fully charged as fast as possible
- Cable clip portholes are located on the side of each device storage shelf to ensure the cable is locked into position and free from damage
- Cable clip portholes feed cables from the side power compartment to the front device compartment, preventing cables from being removed with the device
- Compact design with space-saving footprint
- Designed to be incorporated into a classroom, industrial, office or healthcare setting as a functional and sleek piece of furniture
- Top surface overhangs at the rear to allow the top surface to sit flush against the wall but still allowing fresh air to circulate through the back of the unit
- Weight bearing L-shaped feet are fitted to the base of the unit to ensure air circulation and easy cleaning
- Built to commercial-grade furniture standards, passing tests for durability, stability and weight-bearing loads for high-impact usage
- Tested to comply with Healthcare Infection Control Procedures to ensure unit can be cleaned thoroughly, according to healthcare guidelines, preventing the spread of infection
Security and protection
- Separate secured power compartment for ultimate safety and security
- The isolated power compartment is secured with a 16-gauge steel cover panel, fixed with security screws, to conceal the electrical components and to prevent loss or damage of cables
- A silent ventilation system includes side and rear vents to keep devices cool with constant air circulation without the need for a noisy fan that can also spread germs
- Key locking system, tested by an independent locksmith, includes 6 plate lever activation system and a double-sided key with two sets of teeth, making the lock more durable, impossible to pick and substantially increasing security
- Inset door handles prevent protruding parts eliminating breakages
- Safety tested and certified by the independent Underwriters’ Laboratory (UL)
- Unit Dimensions: W490 x D405 x H720 mm / 19.3″ x 15.3″ x 28.3″
- Device compartment size: W250 x D340 x H50 mm / 9.8″ x 13.4″ x 2.0″
- Voltage Compatibility: UK – 240 volts
- Input frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
- Input cord length: 1.8m / 6ft
These units are built to order and delivered direct from the manufacturer - orders cannot be cancelled after being placed and are non-returnable unless faulty.